Monday, December 7, 2009

It's Not About Us

Lately I've been getting frustrated with Faith. She loooves cords. Here is something I saw & found it helpful today in remembering its all age appropriate and she's not doing it to be rebellious. Just thought I'd share in case anyone else is having their baby teach them patience. It's Not About Us

I heard a newly-soon-to-be-Father responding to the comment from a child
"I bet you guys will fight over who holds the baby"
Father: "No... we don't want to hold it too much"

:-( sad, sad day for babies.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

What? We don't want to hold "it" too much? What is wrong with people? A baby is a precious gift, given to us by God. Some only live a short time and they don't want to hold it too much? Horrible. Horrible. Horrible. Hold that baby as much as possible. Very very quickly they will be big and you can't hold them and you will wish you could. AND, what if you only have that child for a very short time before the Lord calls it home? Will you have wasted your time holding "it"?

UGGG. Comments like that make my blood boil.