Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's a GIRL




We are having a girl!!! ssssooooo excited. Here are some picture from the ultrasound... we even got to have a 3d one (and we will have another one at 28 weeks) because the office where the midwife is at has the machine! And its free!! yea!!! And we have no idea about names yet- we could only decide on boys names, so I'm excited to go name hunting again! And I'm excited to start getting some clothes!!!

I spend too much time on here... seriously. Especially today because I have to post pictures everywhere! Send emails to our families, facebook, myspace, blogger... its ridiculous. Then I get side tracked and start learning about something new and next thing I know its 3 hours later! Well, I'll just turn my ADD into something positive- today I learned about:
no 'poo-ing (http://babyslime.livejournal.com/174054.html), elimination communication (or infant potty training), & http://www.thebabywearer.com

And, I started no poo! I didn't shampoo that often anyways- like 2x a week, because especially since I've been pregnant- it doesn't get oily. So, today I just washed with water & let it air dry (and when I air dry I don't brush it, bec. its wavy if I leave it alone)... I'll keep you updated on how it is going, but I'm hopeful.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Congrats!
AWWW a little baby girl. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You sound SO happy Beth and I am happy for you!

P.S. What's your email address? I'd like to email you sometime.

The Whites said...

hey... I emailed you, did you get it (I think it was on Wednesday)? Anyways, it was basically just telling you what this post says. My email address is kansas.06@hotmail.com I thought it was weird when you never emailed me back, so I guess you never got it. :-)

The McGrades said...

Hey, Congratulations on your baby girl too! Sorry I took a while to respond. I've been married for about 9 months now, conceived little Leah sometime in late May.
I enjoy being a homemaker too it's so natural to take care of your husband and your home (though I wasn't exactly taught to do so.)aside from having some job and going to some college (which I was pushed to do for a while and I didn't like it at all) I wish I had been raised in a godly home but the Lord has His ways of doing things.
Anyways, glad to speak to you I hope we can speak some more. I'll keep up with your blog. :)

The McGrades said...

Hey, thank you for your comment and for following my blog too.
I wanted to answer your question and ask you the same... I'm having a homebirth. I'm very exited about it and think is best. I was actualy thinking about posting about it cause I think is such a great thing for all women.

What about you are you having a hospital or homebirth?