Saturday, March 12, 2011

no facebook!

look at all those teeth!

So, I gave up lent for facebook and feel totally cut off from the world now! hahahahaha I wrote gave up lent for facebook!! I don't even want to fix it because it is too hilarious! Anyway, I do spend less time on the computer, because there is nothing to do on here! I really need to make a to do list because I'm not getting anything else done by not being on the internet! http://40daysforlife.com/
Faith and I went to that on Friday. It was really nice and sad at the same time, I just felt sick standing outside of planned parenthood knowing what goes on. :(

I made a slipcover for the kinderpack. pretty cute huh? It took me all of 10 minutes.. I made it out of an old sheet. sorry the picture isn't cropped, I'm too lazy to edit pictures.


1 comment:

Monica said...

Love the slipcover. Good job, mama!