Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Florida?


There is a chance we could be moving to Florida in JUNE! Mike put in his BOP (base of preference) for Tyndall AFB (along with some other bases, so we could get one of those too but wouldn't be moving as soon or we could stay here for 2 more years) and they have an opening, but another guy he works with also put in for it... so we'll see! They should tell us in the next month. I've never even been to a real beach before! I kind of hope we get it, but I also sort of hope we don't because I like my friends here and I don't know how I feel about humidity anymore. So, I'll really be ok either way, but its kind of exciting to think about living on a beach in a state where you can buy raw milk labeled as pet food ;-) not to mention - SEA LEVEL! I hate high altitude baking! So, if we do get it - that is not even 3 months to move across the country! I'm trying not to obsess, I hate not knowing though!!!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

If you get assigned there, I have a good friend there now too. She's into all things natural, so will be a good source of info for food. They live on base.

Tonya said...

Hey, thanks for the sweetest comment on my blog. I needed that. I don't feel like you're right, but thanks anyway! :-) Miss seeing you on Sundays.