Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ultrasound

Yesterday I had another ultrasound. It was 3d, and really cool! (I know the effects of high-power 3d ultrasounds havent been tested, but it was free & I'm selfish & want to see my baby in real-time). The ultrasound tech said she had really long fingers/toes/neck- so maybe she will be a ballerina and/or pianist!! :-) So here are some pictures


her face, it was either completely buried, or partially buried like this, the whole time.

arm/hand/elbow

back of her head/shoulder

face again

little toesies!!! foot/leg/knee

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh, those pics must be getting you really excited! Isn't it amazing and beautiful?! I can't wait for you to hold her:)

On the Verge-Couples ed. said...

PS i just read what you wrote about your first phone call to me in kindergarten and i busted out laughing in the library...thanks for that.

ohio12 said...

oh so precious.

Alana said...

What a beautiful baby you have!

Olivia said...

How precious!