Friday, February 18, 2011

Sick baby

lots of puking :( Thankfully I think its over now.

Edit: not over. As soon as I posted this, she started fussing in her sleep on the couch so I was going to move her upstairs to our bed and go to sleep myself. I take her up there, I had already pre-planned so I had everything ready and certain lights on that needed to be on, I go up there (meanwhile she is gagging on the way up the stairs) and none of the lights are on, none of the light switches work (keep in mind Mike is working nights this month so he's not here). So, she threw up on the floor/me 3 times in the span of 30 seconds while I'm helpless because I can't see anything! AHHHH I'm not even going to try to clean it up since there is no light and its scary up there! Vomit on carpet for 8 hours will be fine right? Why does electricity not work in half my house?!

2 comments:

The Carr Family said...

Oh Beth!!!!!!!!!! I SOOO wish we were there! I would send Nathan over righ away to fix your lights!! :-( That is so hard. I feel so bad for the two of you. I'll be praying for you guys.

On the Verge-Couples ed. said...

can i just say she is SOOO adorable! and i miss you! and remember when you threw up on taylor? karma?lol jk jk!